The need of the hour is life-education – soul based education, which focuses on intuitive and creative abilities that encourage the overall harmonious development of a child. Most of the education systems in the world today have a left-brained approach, which focuses only on logic and analytical abilities. Soul based education recognizes that every individual has innate wisdom waiting to be awakened and pure potential waiting to be unlocked. Education means to draw out the wisdom already there inside. It comes from the Latin word “educare” which means “to draw out”.
Life Education is the spirit of our work with children and adults, bringing into balance our material, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Life Education explores:
- Living in harmony inwardly and outwardly.
- Helping people understand the Body-Mind-Spirit connection and integrate Body, Emotions, Mind and Spirit.
- Understanding our sacred connection with Mother Earth and living with the consciousness of true abundance while taking care of our material needs.
- Spiritual Science for building healthy and satisfying relationships.
- How to live purposefully and be conscious creators of our lives.
- Understanding the true nature of reality and remaining centered through life’s challenges.
- Most of all, how to live whole, happy and joy-filled lives!
As parents and teachers become aware and awake to the deep wisdom and tremendous potential within, then the entire classroom transforms into a place of sacredness, a temple of learning. True unconditional space is created with the awakening of the teacher and parent. Children learn best from examples from the adults in their lives. It is extremely important for teachers and parents to heal themselves and live the lives they want for their children.
“Spiritual Parenting” and “Holistic Education” are two components of soul based education. Parents and caregivers work together with teachers to play an important role in the holistic development of a child. Spiritual Parenting principles that are followed by families give the right foundation to a child’s growth at home. Holistic Education principles followed in school can further awaken the child’s innate wisdom and provide an environment for unlocking the full potential within. This will enable children to find Creativity, Joy and Purpose in their lives and grow up without any blocks.